Hoshor Plains Lost in the plains
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen had no thoughts about running. She only truly feared the leader of the Dark Brotherhood, Burke, though that was only a bit. He was only intimidating, and she feared what he might do to her pack more than he himself. Perhaps you could say that she feared the future. Any other wolf she had met was... okay. Except for Cogitemus. He had stolen her heart, and just when she thought he was going to keep it forever, he broke it and threw the pieces at her face. She sighed, softly but noticeable. Where could he be? Dead?

Finally, she snapped back into reality when the other boy spoke, giving his name and a proper greeting. He showed signs of submission, which was always good for Malice. It didn't help the situation the boy was in though, as he was still on their hunting grounds and too close to Moonlit Hills for her liking. Yes, they were on neutral grounds, but as an alpha she could easily look down on the obvious loner. This wasn't one of her best traits, but it did protect the pack from trespassers. One unfortunate soul had indeed slipped in their territory and now walked around with no tail. The tail was hidden next to the alpha den, probably begging for a friend...

I am Malice, alpha of Moonlit Hills. Do you realize you are awfully close to our land? Perhaps he meant no harm at all, but still there was the possibility of him being up to no good. Or perhaps he wanted to join them, Malice didn't know. She did know however that being a loner was a though lifestyle, and she saw the the younger male was pretty skinny. Perhaps when the tension between them faded, she could be so generous as to give the stranger a dead critter from her food pile, though only time could tell.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 08, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 08, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 11, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 13, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 14, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 14, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 15, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 17, 2016, 09:37 AM