Jade Fern Grove as you turn, take your heart and walk away
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The tension is something she had picked up on, but had chosen to ignore for the time being. It confused her, at times, how one could be so skeptical of a wolf with her physical standings, but then she'd recall how appearances alone could never be used as the deciding factor. A wolf of any size and age could have been groomed into the finest of warriors, that she knew, but she was also well aware that it wasn't the case in regards to herself. She had been groomed, yes, but not to lead some grand army. Asterr was simply a scholar and a leader of peace, the results of her having been born a medium and a vessel. There was naught a single dangerous bone in her svelte body, and such was a fact she hoped to make known through body language alone.

A name is given, one she feared she might butcher if an attempt to pronounce it is made. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Thur-ah... Thurenwetheel." For a moment, her nose has scrunched up ever so slightly, similar to that of a rabbit's, as she repeated the name once more within her head. "I apologize if I have mutilated your name. It sounds like none other I have ever heard before." So many names, so many peculiar gifts of birth. They were sometimes difficult to say, her tongue unaccustomed to forming those from beyond the borders of her birth tribe. Some, however, she could grasp quite quickly. It was obvious into which category Thuringwethil's had fallen.

Moving past her problematic pronunciation, her ears perked at the other's reveal. "So it seems we are one in the same, then," the dragoness had voiced, words fading off at the end as she grew thoughtful of the situation. If neither had ever stepped foot into the territory before, then both had a reason to check things out—why not together? "If you would not be against having my company, then perhaps we could investigate this land together?" Never was Asterr one to pass up the opportunity to learn more of a specific area, and often found that doing so was better when another was there to share the same experience. "I will admit, I am also curious of what has brought you here... did the land call to you?"
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - March 14, 2016, 01:22 AM