Hoshor Plains Lost in the plains
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice didn't think the stranger called Crius looked stupid right now. These were neutral grounds after all, but it just so happened to be Moonlit Hills patch of land for hunting. If the stranger wanted to change that, he would have to go all the way to the Dark Brotherhood to talk with Burke as this was part of their deal. MH would get this side of the lake to hunt, BD got the other. So if MH lost this land, they would starve or they would have to break their promise to their neighbors, probably starting a war. She could tell though that this loner wasn't scared of her. Pff, what a fool. If Malice didn't have a pack to take care of, she would've probably attacked by now, but she kept her cool. She couldn't risk getting injured with Cogitemus gone, even though they had a very capable healer.

He talked, now almost sounding sassy. This made her lose a bit of respect for the guy, but she was still too interested in the next part the boy said. Dark Forest? He had to mean the Dark Brotherhood! Which one had he met, Nemesis? Well, these are still neutral grounds. She pointed out and gestured to the trees a fair distance away with her muzzle. That is where we live, though these are our hunting grounds. We do not like loners taking our food, I'm sure you understand. I am not mad, not even a bit, at you, I am simply worried for my wolves. She said, a face showing no emotion.

A dark forest you say? Well, you must mean our neighbors, the Dark Brotherhood. The possibility of him having met Cicero, the one Malice still needed to thank for carrying a message to Burke, was small, yet it didn't stop her. What was the name of the 'creep' you met? If you don't know, please give me a description of how this wolf looked. If he said black and white with different colored eyes, she would know that it was Cicero. If he said a dark girl, almost looking insane with a red mark on her shoulder, she would know it was Nemesis. And if he mentioned a gray male with a docked tail, she was sure he was talking about Burke.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 08, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 08, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 11, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 13, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 14, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 14, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 15, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 17, 2016, 09:37 AM