Jade Fern Grove as you turn, take your heart and walk away
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Verbally, her request had gone without a response, but the physical gesture alone was all that the girl had needed. With naturally precise steps, she fell into place nearer to the other girl's side, leaving only enough room for each to be comfortable—by Asterr's standard, of course. It was easy to remain close, even when steps were once again taken, for she had never been slow. Even for as small as she was, moving was not an issue for the young dragoness. It served as helpful, too, for her attention could then better remain where it was needed, rather than having to focus upon the task of not falling behind. It was during such moments in which she felt the utmost gratitude for her elders.

The girl nodded, acknowledging and showing her understanding of the other female's words. It was further proven, then, that they really were walking a similar path. "I, too, have not seen much of the land in this direction," she'd commented. While several places across Teekon had earned a visit from her, she'd never trekked too far north. She hoped to change that, eventually, whenever she felt confident enough to leave her tribe for longer periods of time. It was, after all, her duty to protect them all.

A question was then directed her way and, seeing as her own had been answered, the yearling wasted no time in responding. "I was born within a tribe north of these lands," Asterr had voiced, beginning with her true point of origin. "Presently, I come from my tribe within the mountains that are south of here." The chieftess had yet to reveal her role within her home, seeing no point in doing so just yet. "What of you?" Her silvery gaze had slid towards Thuringwethil as the query was passed back in her direction, glancing her over for a second or two before looking forward once more. She could not place from where the girl might have come by appearances, and her scent was lost to the dragoness; she knew nothing of Sleeping Dragon, nor of the wolves that called it home.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - March 15, 2016, 12:06 AM