Hoshor Plains Lost in the plains
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Moonlit Hills had a few spots open, and now more than they had started off with. Cogitemus and Renn had both left the pack without even saying goodbye, and their healer wanted to go off and start another pack all by herself. It made the queen sad to see her once loyal friends leave her like that, like there would be a new scratch on her fragile heart every time they did so. But she would never give up on her family, her true members. Even if at the end of the journey she would only have one wolf left to lead, she would not even think about giving up. One follower was enough for her to consider herself a worthy leader.

It seemed the boy wasn't here to hunt, he made that clear with 4 no's. Perhaps she had even wounded his pride a little, but his thin appearance had made her assume he was here for a meal. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. He also mentioned he was looking for a home. There were many packs in this area, even some that Malice knew herself. There was the Dark Brotherhood, but she was almost sure he didn't want to join that pack given his thoughts on Cicero. There was Moonspear, with a fine leader that she had met herself. There were their other neighbors, though they seemed a little closed off from them, almost like they wanted to be left alone. For short, there were lots of places the young fella could go to. Maybe even join Moonlit Hills, if he wanted to. Are you hungry? She asked, now with a little bit of worry both in her voice and eyes. If he was, and he wanted to join her, he could have one of the rabbits she had caught. Food wasn't really scarce this time around, the critters waking up from their long time beauty sleep.

Yes! She felt he had met the young boy Cicero! Maybe it was the faint smell of the Dark Brotherhood that clung to his own that had made her aware of it. Ah yes, the young white and black boy. Well, you're lucky you didn't meet the Beta of the Dark Brotherhood, she's totally nuts. The last part left her lips before she could refuse, yet it felt so good to say it. She knew better as to talk trash about someone, but Nemesis had kinda earned it by being so rude to Moonlit Hills' members. He continued, this time saying he had been lonely. No worries, you are forgiven. She replied, a gentle smile displaying her understandings on the matter. She had been just like him when first arriving in Teekon, and she knew how it could make wolves act. Loneliness is indeed not the best thing you can have around... Are you perhaps interested in my home? She added mysteriously.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 08, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 08, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 11, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 13, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 14, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 14, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Malice - March 15, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Lost in the plains - by Crius - March 17, 2016, 09:37 AM