Neverwinter Forest to the races
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe's eyes were upon him and remained that way, every ounce of her concentration upon him. And when he divulged what was on his mind, she couldn't help but release a teeny breath of relief. It was a terrible thought she had in the back of her mind, and it was something to the effect of him longing for Bazi and thinking that actually, his happiness might be back there. But Eshe also had known that was not it, because they loved one another so fully, and Scimitar was the most pragmatic man she had ever known in her entire life. If he had even a semblance of a doubt, Scimitar would not have left with her at all, and they would not be wed, or standing here. Eshe felt nothing but safe with him in every capacity; the thought was one that only came because of all the trouble they'd seen in getting here, but she remained positive throughout it.

I think with all that's going on, that makes total sense. I like that idea, Eshe nodded, thinking of telling him about the conversation she and Kaskara had and their idea... but since that was something Eshe had promised she'd bring up to Scimitar alongside Kaskara, she held her tongue. That's real smart. I'm all for it, she waited a beat and with a twinkle in her eye that betrayed her excitement, she said, Kaskara's fixin' to teach me to fight, too, and, Jesus, she almost said our babies, too but her tongue lurched and she went on to another truth, And I'd like for you to teach me too, boss man husband of mine!

She'd wanted to bring up other plans, but felt her body move into a quick little play-bow that betrayed her next intent. She sprung upward as though she were a cricket, so that she might pounce the very close at hand Scimitar. Eshe felt she couldn't fail here, but had forgotten Kaskara's lesson of catching the other wolf off-guard. Oops.
Messages In This Thread
to the races - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: to the races - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: to the races - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: to the races - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: to the races - by Eshe RIP - March 15, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: to the races - by Scimitar - March 21, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: to the races - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: to the races - by Scimitar - April 11, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: to the races - by Eshe RIP - April 18, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: to the races - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: to the races - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 10:52 AM