Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Goddamn, I've turned Reek into a dirtbag. Want to go ahead and fade this out soon? We can always have another when I throw Reek into Saltwinter!

Reek quirked a brow in response to Ears' retort. He would be lying if he said the the thought of taking her in a lustful manner within the safety of their cave hadn't crossed his mind. Ears was an attractive woman— attractive enough that Reek felt an unhealthy draw to her. The cave was readily concealed from prying eye; far from the Maplewood. Who would ever find out? Reek certainly wouldn't tell a soul.

He inched close, allowing himself to draw near. Wherever the night led him, it was up to his nameless companion. Either way, it was going to be a long night.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - March 15, 2016, 12:48 PM