Horizon Ridge Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle gazed at her leader and though she felt guilty at the leaders words about having thinking that she would kill her, but that is what she had been taught could happen so she spoke up in her own defense. "I apolgoize for that oversight Pump but I was taught that that can happen the mother and pups can both be killed. Then she fell silent as she thought about the rest.

Thistle's eyes went wide when she was told she would not be allowed to take her children if she should ever decide to go, though she knew she deserved punishment it went against all her baser instincts to not snarl at those words. yes she had gotten pregnant outside of pack without permission but they were still hers her children hers. The rest of the pack helping did not bother her so much, she had assumed they would all anyway as that was what a pack did.

Thistle looked at Pump and spoke quietly "There is no need to look for the male unless you want to he is long gone, though I do believe he has family in the plateau he was also Pied's uncle and if that is what you wish I will go with you to speak with the family. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to take my leave for the time being.. With that she did not even wait for any answers or anyone else to speak she walked away. to say she was angry was an understatement she was furious that she was stripped in a sense of her mother name, granted she would take care of her children and be allowed to tend to them, but it came with a clause she did not like. She could never leave if she wanted to be near her children and that, that smarted more than she cared to admit. her children not having a name also bothered her to no end, but Pump was the leader therefore she was the boss, the all sayer and Thistle had to follow what she deigned. Pump had no need to worry Thistle would get permission from now on she had learned her lesson and it had come with quite a few costs and she was not pleased, she would do her duty and continue to care for her friends, though she and Pump may have to have some talk in the future of that she was sure.
Messages In This Thread
Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Thistle Cloud - April 10, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Ragnar - April 13, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Dusky Dawn and Furry Paws - by Kennedy - April 13, 2014, 05:29 PM