wrath of the northmen
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
Pump had shown Diluculo, where to rest, explained her some of the basic rules and duties every wolf had here and then left her to have a rest after the long journey. She liked the female, even though her joining had been rockier than it should have been. Ragnar was not a wolf to make enemies with and the leader was sure that he would make the newcomer's life hard at the beginning. She didn't blame him either, nor was she going to refrain him - this was a thing they needed to settle themselves and Pump would intervene only, if the things would start to get out of hand.

From her point of view - she had done nothing wrong. Now with Thistle on maternity leave, Kennedy weak and unwilling to co-operate, they needed strong wolves to deal with their bear problem. The young grizzli, who inhabited the Ravensblood forest and who had been the sole reason, why they had decided not to stay there and rather claim territories to the North of the ridge, was wandering dangerously close to their borders. Accepting an able-bodied and experienced wolf in the pack was the wise thing to do.

But not all agreed with that and it was made clear, when she neared the place, where Thistle and Ragnar shared a den. She could hear angry and agitated voices from afar and to her surprise found out that they were talking about her. The white beast seemed to be very furious and spat out words she didn't think she deserved. Pump did not let this affect her calm demeanor though. She entered the scene saying: "I guess that the back-stabbing evil bitch you are talking about is me?" The alpha looked from Thistle to Ragnar and then back to the girl. "It's nice to see you Thistle!" she greeted her in a kind manner. "And you too Ragnar - I believe, we have an unsettled business... I am here to hear you out and deal with it," she sat down.
Messages In This Thread
wrath of the northmen - by Ragnar - April 22, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Thistle Cloud - April 22, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Ragnar - April 22, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Thistle Cloud - April 22, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Ragnar - April 22, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Thistle Cloud - April 22, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Pump - April 23, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Ragnar - April 23, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Thistle Cloud - April 23, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Pump - April 23, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: wrath of the northmen - by Ragnar - April 23, 2014, 03:35 PM