Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Work on final project? Or post? I'll go with post. XD

Peregrine took the news with a calmness that almost unsettled Atticus. He'd been expecting……actually, he didn't know what he'd been expecting. It baffled him as he thought of it. Had he allowed his relationship with his brother to sour so much that he automatically expected the worst now? That would not do. He needed to work on that.

A tiny squeak drifted up from the baby cradled against his paw and he grinned, giving her a gentle nuzzle and licking her tenderly to soothe her. Perry commented on Cutlass's being a pirate and then jibed him scathingly, calling him a scalawag. Atticus couldn't help chuckling deviously. "Oh yes, every bit a pirate. She sure as hell commandeered my ship." His brother continued on with a few questions, and Atticus answered with a thoughtful tone, "I really don't think she was trying to trick me. She asked for me specifically by name, told me she was Cutlass's daughter, she's about the right age...talks all pirate-like..." to this, he couldn't help chuckling. He found Bones's rough, salty way of speaking to be most endearing. "She looks a little bit like Osprey. She has Mom's eyes." There was no lie in those bright green eyes -- she was of their lineage.

"Her name is Bones and she lives at Swiftcurrent Creek." His tone soured a bit at the distance between the two packs. It was why he hadn't gone to visit her yet. To go see her would require a whole day or two and he just hadn't been able to find that time. "I invited her to come here with us, but she didn't sound too enthused about that. Kinda hard for me to figure out why she'd come all this way to find us and then not want to be here with her family. Weird." He was quiet for a few beats, his brows furrowed in troubled contemplation as he considered it. Then: "I'm not really sure what to do about all of this."
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM