The Bracken Woods there is no absolution for the fallen
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Gavriel watched the way his brother answers and he felt a weird jolt of annoyance. His purpose for departing Trigeda had been to find their leader, to find Seageda again. Rebuilding the trust between their commander and home would need to start in some way and he’d taken to volunteering and tracking her down. Trigeda could house them for a little while but the strain of their numbers were obvious in their departure. Vercingetorix’s attitude does little for him but perhaps a strong hand would do him some good. 

He didn’t exactly know what he wanted but the ideas swam around his mind, blinding him of his purpose. With Seageda gone, Gavriel didn’t have anything to feel attached to. Trigeda only a branch of his home isn’t enough to fill that hole. The others, the ones that had trusted his younger sister the entire time, would follow to their ends in the same way he would. “I don’t know. I don’t know what happened still when Seageda ended,” he offered, glancing as the boy finished up his meal. Gavriel picks at the small bones left over from his own. 

"Our wolves need their home, though," he explained and he can only hope he can piece things back together.
Messages In This Thread
there is no absolution for the fallen - by Gavriel - March 07, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: there is no absolution for the fallen - by Gavriel - March 07, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: there is no absolution for the fallen - by Gavriel - March 10, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: there is no absolution for the fallen - by Gavriel - March 18, 2016, 03:46 PM