Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
@Jace sorry this was all I could pull from my brute, I have some many other idea's floating around in my head

Ferdie Von Pelt solemnly lead the way to his den, there would by peace and quiet to speak to Jace, Bazi was not likely to return until late that night, she would likely want to investigate the coyotes thoroughly.

The Clouds began to seep in and fill the sky with a boding inky grey, setting the mood just perfect Ferdie thought, for this was not a conversation he wanted to have, but it was one his mother had with him. Why, were wolves plagued with a heart that could be light or dark but torn when it was both.

The brute turned and sat waiting for Jace to draw closer, not a word said yet. His own heart ached to see a wolf plagued by the dark heart gene. Clearly this wolf was like not unlike himself, probably born of a light and Dark Wolf. Where did Jace come from would have to be answered among other questions. When Jace finally got close enough Ferdie would speak without prompting

”How long has your heart known this dark ache” He looked for Jace eyes not for dominance or submission but to see the truth within them, eye were the windows to the soul and Ferdie wanted to know if Jace’s soul would ruin them all.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM