Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at him the red tinge gone from his eyes. "You saw my eyes. it was not a question merely a statement of a fact. He tilted his head and studied the older male in front of him. What could he say to him, he was born this way, a child of the night his father called him. he had no idea what to say so he just began from the beginning.

"I do not want you to judge him, based on what I tell you. It hurt him deeply to start to talk about his father, his father tried so hard to survive his past and it felt like a deep betrayal to talk about it without him being present but being that Ferdie was a pack mate he deserved to know.

My father is Wildheart Shadowsinger. His entire life he was bred for war, his right of passage when he was a yearling was to save his sister and her pups from a bobcat on his own. The only way for him to do that was to go into a blind rage and thus the darkness was born. Not only was that part of it but he was forced to couple with the alpha who was as dark as dark implies and she used him in so many ways tortured him by using his family and his sister against him. He was an elite assassin to the alpha's guard in this pack. He went on raids he was forced to do unspeakable horrors and the only way for him to do this was to go to a dark place and be a berserk. He felt no pain, he could not see what he was doing and he saved his sister it was the lesser of two evils and rather than be split from it he could not remember it so he used it. He learned to control it and he could slip into it at random moments. He's a good man though regardless. Myself I was just born this way, he taught me to control it, how to use it. I try to hide it because most do not understand. Jace then looked up and blinked a little ashamed of himself, he could not control the fact that he had this, but it was hard all the same to admit to being flawed and it was a flaw. He was not right not normal something was broken inside him he knew how his father felt as he felt it too all his life.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM