Fairspell Meadow i don't know where i'm going.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Bingo.

"Well, see... I actually left my pack 'cause I'm trying to find my sister," Whit said, covering his pleasure at getting to play the caring-older-brother card with a caring-older-brother sincerity, "She left a while ago and I wanted to make sure she was okay, so I went after her. I'm not great at tracking though and I kind of lost the trail.. I figure she had it in her mind to come this way though since this is where we grew up. I wanna join a pack again, but I have to find her first." The latter part of his speech was true. And actually the caring-older-brother thing was completely accurate as well. He had gone after her after she'd left, wanting to stay with her and make sure she was okay and safe. And he did assume this was where she'd come. He did want to return to the comfy cozy life of a pack wolf too, and he resisted any invitations he had thus far received because of his self-proclaimed mission to locate Allure.

The use of that as a sympathy play was where the whole thing became a little dishonest. But moving on.

Obediently, Whittier strode into the stream. He actually had never minded swimming or getting wet, but his idea of a swim was more just standing there enjoying the feeling of the water and maybe a little bit of splashing. Actual swimming was not something he was into. The water was a bit cold, but not at all unbearable. He glanced back at Sebastian as he began to instruct on how to fish, and Whittier gave him a determined nod as he concluded before turning back to stare into the water.

Whatever Sebastian said, Whittier couldn't see a damn thing. He frowned as though frustrated, though in truth he wasn't really trying. He knew there was no way in hell he was going to snag a fish, even if one did get close enough. He was too slow, fish were too fast, and we all knew how that was going to end. But, Whit would at least give the charade his best effort, if not the actual fishing.

Whit froze as he saw nothing whatsoever quite suddenly in the river. For a moment he was still as though watching something for the right moment, then clumsily he dove towards the water. His limbs flailed as he splashed into the river and he jerked his head about, snapping his jaws for a bit before finally pulling himself back up with a disappointed grimace. "Damn! I thought I was going to get that one... Ugh, I'm so bad at everything..." Whittier moaned theatrically. He shook some of the water off of himself before glancing back at Sebastian, wondering if he had any more pointers to give or if he was ready to just get the fish for him.
Messages In This Thread
i don't know where i'm going. - by Whittier - March 05, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Whittier - March 06, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Whittier - March 07, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Sebastian - March 08, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Whittier - March 11, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Whittier - March 12, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Sebastian - March 13, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: i don't know where i'm going. - by Whittier - March 19, 2016, 05:16 PM