Cassiopeia's View You man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
7 Posts
Ooc — Infinity or Rin
lol that’s her reaction to everything “yOU’RE In MY BUBBLe-”
Of course not, twit. Is what she would have said, if she were an idiot. Zila was no idiot however; in fact, she fancied herself to be a smart ass. Giving a falsely sweet smirk, she tipped her head forward looked up at the wolf, one brow raised. “Of course I do. I just decided to go on a several-day fast.” She allowed that to hang in the air for a moment before dropping the sarcastic look, then frowned and lifted her head, making her skinny body more visible, as if to say, “that answer your question?”. “No. Besides, even if I did have food, I sure as hell wouldn’t just give it away. I don’t even know you.” Not that she was keen on being generous to those she did know personally. She just felt the need to point that out. Since the wolf only seemed interested in food, it seemed clear Zilla had nothing to offer, therefore nothing to keep the other loner’s interest. She should be able to continue on her way and forget this interaction ever happened, but an idea slowly came to mind. It made her groan inwardly though, her need to remain independent kicking in. Two wolves were better than one when it came to hunting. Perhaps, between the two of them, they could find something… Even if I was desperate enough to resort to that,- Okay, she was pretty desperate. -I don’t know if this wolf is that trustworthy. She might just take the prey for herself and my efforts would just leave me hungrier. No thank you. Now dismissing the idea, she figured she’d be better off hunting alone. “Now are we done here? Believe it or not, I don’t intend on starving to death. The longer I'm here, the further the prey will get.” Her pale blue gaze briefly wandered past the wolf before her, the hopes of finding food in the area beyond evident in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars - by Zilla - March 19, 2016, 10:29 PM