Silvertip Mountain Get used to me as your mother
17 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
WOO. so many struggles in this post.

The world was warm and dark, and for so long too. The warmth of this hostile being was certainly something that this babe had gotten used to; he was not ready to face her on the outside. But he was forced to anyway, tumbling out and releasing a loud cry of protest as he left the warmth, the third second-born squirmed unhappily. He could not hear the she-beasts angered screams, but he did not enjoy the odd, cruel air that surrounded him. He was not as loud as his fellow siblings, but cried all the same. It was probably instinct that drove the small beast to yell, but he somehow detested being so loud. It was now that he let out one final call of disapproval before he wiggled towards the mighty she-demon that possessed something his small body longed for.

He attached quickly, quieted and happy again. The beast calmed for a moment, and warmth surrounded him on all sides as other beings were placed beside him. Happy, he felt, and it was all he could really know besides 'disapproval'. But warmth soon disappeared, torn from his mouth and nose and out into wherever- he could not see. The small thing screamed with discontent, unsure now what to do. Coldness was overtaking him, and he did not understand the situation. Beside him the others screamed too, but he could not hear their cries. 

Warmth returned again. She-beast gritted her teeth and wrapped herself around them again, and small brown being was warm again with happiness. He found, once again, a place to latch and receive, but he did not understand why the larger was so quick to deny them their warmth.
Messages In This Thread
Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 20, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Addie - March 21, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 21, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 27, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Odette - March 28, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - March 29, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 29, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 30, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:26 AM