Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
First Jace, know that you are not alone. Ferdie’s hair all stood on end then, he never admitted to any expect when he slept talked, and even then the wolf should not have been there to over hear,

My Father was a dark wolf, My mother a captive light, in my heart beats the same darkness, it threatens to over take; it will always want out and when, not IF, it takes over you can hurt even the ones you love. You are a brute and it’s best you not forget that.

Ferdie stood and circled the brute just one as if inspecting him. He sat down in front of Jace and continued ”I can not say what your father did was right or wrong, for what ever reasons he did those dark things, he allowed it to take hold, it’s a poison, harder and harder to get away from. Tis a fools errand to try and control it that alone will destroy you.”

Ferdie curled his tail around himself not sure if Jace was going to accept this. I would like to teach you more boy, but learning how to move past this darkness opens you up to pain that can threaten to swallow you back up into the darkness twice fold

Ferdie closed his eyes, he knew he was dabbling toward the darkness again, his pain great, this was why Lecter couldn’t understand or help him. If Ferdie didn’t straighten up he was going to lose himself.
That is why he became obsessed with pups, with innocence there was only light, Wolves who didn’t want to succumb to the darkness held onto those rays of light, like his father did, Like he did... But they must work harder then other wolves not to taint that light; that divine innocence.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM