Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and saw the fur rise on his pack mates neck and he sighed, You are this way too?Jace tilted his head and studied the wolf in front of him.

Jace let him speak his piece before he interrupted him his father had already told him all this he knew very well that he could hurt those he loved and he knew it would never go away. "I know that Ferdie my father told me as well. I know it will never go away and I know that I am a savage and that it will not end I won't forget it believe me. He knew all to well the pain he could inflict having hurt his own sister one time when he was little and that was when they had known.

Being the way Jace was and how much he revered his father he spoke sharper than he intended "My father did those things to protect his sister the one light in his darkness. She was always kept under guard he could not get her away so he did what he could to alleviate her suffering. She was his light and he would tell you that if he stood before you now. He rather be the darkness than let her light be snuffed out. My father tried to control it so he would not hurt anymore. The darkness weighs heavier on him than either you or I could even fathom Ferdie. My father is no fool. Jace was no trying to cause conflict, and he really did appreciate the older male talking to him,but he did not like any bad things said about his father a male who had overcome much in his life.

Jace's own father was obsessed with pups for the same reasons their innocence outshined any and all darkness and he would not let anyone snuff it out. Jace had seen his father take on a fully grown cougar to protect a pup and he knew he would do it again.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM