Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie snorted offended "I never said he was a fool Jace, quite the opposite, I said trying to control and suppress it was a fools errand" He stared at Jace his ears perked forward saying without saying it; that he believed it was jace chasing this 'errand' His father had done what his father could. Ferdie did not commend his father for his actions but he did not disgrace his father either. Their kind needed a light to follow to give their loyalty and love to without that their worlds would crumble, [size=x-small]just like Ferdie's was[/size]

Ferdie turned his head, his voice lower "I used to be..." he barely murmured The queen was my light" The brute closed his eyes emotions threatened to consume him, but as any typical male he would not cry for his loss.

Slowly Ferdie turned his head toward the young wolf before him, He cleared his throat and looked directly at the deep colored brute's face and questioned him quietly "Are you done being a fool Jace?" He decided being blunt was the way to get through to the ebony male.

The young brute's father was a touchy subject, and touchy subject's Ferdie knew all to well, but he also knew that the father was not going to be Jace's light the source to help drive away this 'dark'
Dark was the only way for a simple minded brute like Ferdie to explain it.

added a touch, the writers block is still smothering me
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM