Silvertip Mountain Even nice wolves have their limits
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
Steady had been moping around the territory since Gracious had left. He had been so excited that she had come, and decided to stay. Unfortunately, her mind had changed, and she had gone back to their parents' pack. Steady almost wanted to blame Fitz. After all, his brother hadn't seemed pleased at all to find Gracious at their borders. Had he said something to her to make her not feel welcomed? Or, had he simply given her the vibe that she wasn't?

Ears slicked back on his head, Steady paced, almost angrily, along the border they now shared with the Neverwinter Forest pack. He was almost hoping one would try and step paw over the border so that he could let out a little frustration. He growled, knowing they probably weren't that stupid. Then again, they weren't smart enough to put a little distance between themselves and an established pack. He growled, his jaws snapping on a small twig that dared to reach across his path, breaking it in half. Steady was certainly in a mood today.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - April 01, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - April 07, 2016, 02:05 PM