Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen had acquired the upper hand, and she knew it. It was not her first time playing such games, nor would it be her last, and she'd grown capable of knowing when she was in the winning circle. Any other time, perhaps she would have celebrated such a victory, inwardly, but presently she could do no such thing. Her mind remained focused upon the fact that he'd had the audacity to insult her, even if it was rather indirectly. It mattered naught, however, how straightforward he'd been with his words, for the underlying meaning had been caught with swift precision. She could not allow for him to get away with it, nor would she, as had already been demonstrated. To the woman, it had become a matter of honour, and she'd be quicker to throw herself into the ocean than she'd be to let him slip by unpunished.

She had observed him closely as he stepped forward, catching the glint of emotion that had flickered through his gaze. Of course, she wrote it off as quickly as it'd disappeared, not wishing to give her mind the opportunity to think any further into it. When he'd looked away, directing his attention to the sky overhead, it had been made far more easy to look past. She could not let herself ease up on him simply because he feared losing her, for it was that very fear that she could use to her advantage. She would claim a good life for herself, one of little worries. As long as she kept the man squashed beneath her paws, she hoped that would mean for her a life of small troubles. Little did she know that, come the future, it would lead to something she'd initially believe to be quite the opposite.

When he had finally opened his mouth, his eyes were returned to her. She'd met them, carefully, making sure the annoyance she felt was obvious within her own. "You talk about taking it back, but in all that, I didn't hear an actual apology," Sen stated, tone cool. "Give me a true apology, or this will be the last time you ever see me." Just to add extra emphasis, she moved several paces away, steps slow and dragged out. She would only wait for so long.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM