Larksong Grotto I know I would die if I could come back new
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Like clockwork, Tavi arrived; parking herself at Reek's flank. With goose neck still sandwiched between Reek's teeth, the corners of his mouth pulled upward in a proud smirk as he turned, craning his neck to regard her arrival. His jaws parted and the body of the goose landed limply on the ground before Tavi's forepaws with a sloppy thud. Apart from the goose's neck rolling outward -- blank eyes staring upward -- the goose remained dead still. "That's for you," spoke Reek, still panting from the energy he had exerted on snagging this single bird as he motioned downward toward the body with his muzzle.  

He knew bird was Tavi's favorite. Well, hunting them was, but Reek figured hunting them and eating them might as well overlap. "'Took me all morning," he continued, beaming proudly even though his offering could be considered by some to be quite meager. Reek was no hunter. Though proficiant with small game, birds were an entirely different story. "I think the litle bastard was trying to taunt me..." Back and forth he had chased it around the lake.

Reek's features soon shone with a smug smile. "But I won." He could have quit after realizing he well in over his head experiance wise when it came to bird catching, but once he set his mind to something, it would be done no matter how long it took. He would have chased that damn goose into the next century if he had to. "At this point, I think it's more symbollic than anything." He shrugged, lips parting with laughter.
Messages In This Thread
I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 22, 2016, 08:39 AM