Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
252 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah we will, she rejoined, not even waiting a beat and agreeing wholeheartedly. However much time it took... they would sure as heck get him. For she felt a part of this in the most minor of ways; Goober had betrayed her trust, perhaps in any she would now meet. He had taken advantage of her warmth, her kindness... she had thought him to be someone she might count among her friends. She had wanted him within Neverwinter! And she was fiercely angry on behalf of the woman she had never met, and that she might have put other women at risk. It would be Wildfire who took him down in whatever way she would in the end; Eshe would simply hand him over.

As Charon spoke, Eshe dwelt more on it. There was no way of knowing who might harbor him if he was not at the Maplewood and, more than that, if they knew of his crimes and had taken it upon themselves to hide him away and forgive him for them. It'd have to be the wolves of Neverwinter who did that. He knows he owes me a rain check, she looked to him, and said, If it were known that a wolf of Moonspear were looking for him, I think he'd catch on quickly enough to why. Even if you were looking around... if he smelled any of you near... She wondered what sort of man this Goober really was. Would he be paranoid? Could be. But he could also be a sick wolf who got pleasure from this... and that was a frightening thought, too. Eshe continued, Assuming he's paranoid, which he should be, he'd probably run off forever or somethin'. Psyche was her bread and butter, as one who wanted to be a counselor and adviser. The mind and its various pathways and the potential outcomes... she tried to think through all that. But there was no understanding why he did what he did. And no justifying it. Though she was empathetic, she would never be empathetic to perpetuating such things no matter the reason. Eshe did not wish to get into that mindset to wonder at the possibilities of why he'd do that. And frankly, it did not matter.

As far as his next thought, she thought on that. Was she afraid? And she thought of Scimitar, too. He probably wouldn't go for that... Eshe squinted. Maybe I could see if anyone from Silvertip wants to join the effort, she sucked in a breath and continued. I've been practicing and learning how to fight. I think I could defend myself if it came to it, I'm just not so experienced that I could tell you one-hundred percent I could handle it. And I thought he was a good guy, she said, frowning deeply, I don't wanna make another costly assumption... and I don't want him to get away. She waited a beat and then continued. Silvertip could help 'cause they're so close and it'd make sense why I'm calling any one of them and him for a favor, and not telling anyone from Neverwinter to help me out with the task... so no one can tell Scimitar about it, the surprise, except to meet me at that very spot when the sun falls to a certain spot... or moon rises, depending on his time of arrival. Eshe also thought on this line. Goober always met me at Neverwinter. I had Scimitar around and also the pack... so I don't know that he wouldn't try something when I'm out of there. She was wary, but trusted Charon's thoughts on the matter implicitly, hence her telling him her line of thought. She'd bring it up with Scimitar as well, to see his thoughts on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM