Larksong Grotto I know I would die if I could come back new
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
He dropped something at her feet, and it took her a second to realize what it was. The long neck of the goose sat crooked, but there was no mistaking the fat body. She was investigating it while he spoke, studying the feathers, even grabbing one edge of a wing and pulling on it - trying to figure out how big the wingspan was. After a moment or two of tugging, Tavi dropped the wing and watched it partially fold up.

It's a goose, she commented, her tone sounding almost surprised. They're aggressive little fuckers, so this is... Really good. Tavi didn't know what impressed her more — the fact he had fought a goose and won, or the fact he'd found one at all. There had been signs of other birds in the area obviously, but Tavi hadn't noticed anything to indicate geese. If we can keep catching them, our caches will be full of fatty meat. They're the biggest, best bird for the job. There was a little of her old spark, right there. Although she did not chow down on the carcass then and there like she might've in the Maplewood, Tavi was still thankful for the gift.

With a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, Tavi looked to Reek and plopped her head across his lower back, hooking her chin on to his dark fur. I guess you've graduated from a Bug-Muncher to a Fowl-Fetcher! Or a Goose.. Grabber. A small snort issued through her snout at that, finding both titles to be really awful. Reek would always be the Bug-Muncher to her anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I know I would die if I could come back new - by RIP Tavi - March 22, 2016, 01:26 PM