Phoenix Maplewood Out of This World
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring yelped, startled as she suddenly became face to face with her Alpha.  On a normal day maybe she would have let out a laugh, as Saena had or maybe express her concerns for Saena doing a border patrol through the Maplewood during her pregnancy, but today was not a normal day.  She had an urgent and serious matter to discuss.  Her eyes shone with determination... yet something else was there too, a spark of nervousness.  What if Reek and Tavi tried to drive Phoenix Maplewood out as revenge for being kicked out?  It sounded pretty out there, but who knew?  Some wolves could do some pretty chaotic, psychopathic stuff.

Spring words came out in a surprisingly in a smooth, urgent, serious tone, instead of rambling or talking fast.  Her tone of voice was not at all how she felt or had expected it to sound.  It actually surprised her.  “Saena, I have something very urgent to discuss with you.”  Spring began in a deadly serious tone, for a moment her eyes flickered around the two female’s surroundings as if she suspected someone to be spying.  She didn’t want to spark any accidental rumors or anything right now. She wanted to play it safe.  Then the brown furred female continued on.  “Just a few hours ago, I heard Reek howl.  With others... including Lunar Eclipse, Tavi and some others that are unidentified to me.”  She paused, taking a deep breath as if preparing herself mentally, for what she would tell her Alpha next.  Poor Saena... she didn’t deserve this... or so Spring thought.  “They howled a claim Saena.  The howl was faint to my ears, but I still could decipher some of the voices of the howls.  So that has to mean that they are within around the same distance that Sleeping Dragon currently is to us.  They are no doubt still inside of the Snowforest Taiga.”  Spring finished, her gaze now shimmering with an expression that seemed to be colder than ice.  Not directed towards Saena of course, but directed towards Reek’s pack.  Personally she would not be surprised if Tavi lead alongside him.  They had had an affair anyways, but all that did was make Spring’s blood boil nevertheless.
Messages In This Thread
Out of This World - by Spring - March 21, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 31, 2016, 11:02 PM