Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
252 Posts
Ooc —
Well, we'll find out, she said with a nod and all the conviction in the world. Eshe would investigate herself, too, when she had the time and the wolves to maintain the Forest. With things as quiet as they were, Eshe felt alright with sending Goldhawk and Scimitar off for the brief journey. For the sole reason of finding him easily, I hope he's not paranoid, too, she tacked on, glancing to him. His sadistic look was not matched, because Eshe herself was never that, but she gave a grin that expressed she did not mind the look so much on him, because she understood it. By no means was that sadism out of place.

She did not see herself as Charon did; Eshe simply had a deep love for all others, and thought there was good in everyone. FitzDutiful had acted in haste, once, and his subordinate had tested his reign... did that make him bad? No. She did not define him for that; and Eshe wanted to get along with he and his, not just for their proximity but because that was simply who she was, fundamentally. Eshe did not see herself as 'everybodies friend', but she loved talking to others and befriending those that seemed to have good hearts. Fitz had explained himself and so she felt his intentions had been good, though he had acted foolishly. Still, hadn't she misused her own judgment with Goober? Could she blame Fitz for a heat-of-the-moment judgment call when she had done more damage with more time? That was self-perceived; but she worried she had sent out a villain to the Maplewood. Her stomach sank. Okay, I'll see if they're willing to assist. It won't mean a thing if they don't, since puppies are expected and they might want every man on the border... but hopefully they can spare at least one person. She shrugged, thinking it harmless to try.

The topic shifted to the land itself, and she tilted her head. She had deduced, since Charon knew of a romantic place, that he saw the beauty in all things like herself. Eshe had to grin. Maybe after all this is over, we can all come and watch the stars over venison. Me, you, Amekaze, Floki, Wildfire, and Scim. If Wildfire's up for it, of course. We can give it a couple days, she liked the idea, herself. She felt quite aligned with Charon, and as he spoke of constellations, she glanced overhead. Can the stars predict the future? Predict relationships and stuff? I know about the North star, but... that's the only one, she paused, and she looked to Charon to elaborate. I sometimes hear people talkin' bout the stars alignin' and stuff, when somethin' great happens. It sounds nice, but did the stars have such influence? was her unanswered question.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM