Blacktail Deer Plateau That Little Fallen Angel
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage agreed full heartedly on what he had to say, she was constantly rolling her eyes at herself for being so weak. Just the thought disgusted her, of course she was warned of the position before gaining it, but it had all happened so quickly. She had just been a simple Gamma, until Cogitemus left, her then being crowned Beta, and the day of being left alone to look after Moonlit alone. She found herself utterly repulsed to be so worried of her lack of freedom. Adapting had always been so easy for her, why was it so strange now? So many times she had pushed herself to get over it, whereas Kjalarr's words got her off the edge to stop these feeble thoughts. Her posture grew slightly, not as a sign of dominance, more of a belief in herself. Although she hadn't asked for his opinion, it was greatly appreciated. Her problems had been an annoyance to herself—and maybe even others, now they would be absent. No longer would she stress over something she could control. Her stress partly came from having to not care for just herself any longer, but now others. The fae had been a loner her whole life until this point, though she had the capability to look after others—she has the help for Malice for god-sake, she shouldn't complain. Before she looked at what was stressing her as a simple pest, now she noticed how pety they seemed. Had she been searching for the white beasts pity? No, that was the last thing she wanted. Sage had only spoken honestly with what he had asked.

She nodded in his direction as a form of appreciation. "You're completely right," it wasn't difficult to admit when she was in the wrong, if anything she took pride that she could recognize when she was in need of adjustment, only allowing her to learn and grow past it. "I'll no longer pity myself for the rank, and I thank you for helping me realize this." 
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
Messages In This Thread
That Little Fallen Angel - by Sage - March 15, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Kjalarr - March 15, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Sage - March 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Kjalarr - March 16, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Sage - March 17, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Kjalarr - March 18, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Sage - March 18, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Kjalarr - March 18, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: That Little Fallen Angel - by Sage - March 22, 2016, 06:14 PM