Silvertip Mountain Even nice wolves have their limits
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
His attitude seemed to simmer, but it lowered no doubt. He seated himself in front of her, Krypton did the same. Her stature was low though, her eyes watching Steady curiously. He agreed to what Zaria said no doubt, that was one step. He then asked if anyone else mentioned their wish to go. She gave a firm shake of the head towards him.

"She wanted both you and Fitz to come, considering both of you are diplomatic. Though, I doubt he would come, he's probably dealing with Zaria right now" she said, looking off towards the border. "If Mason could come too, that'd be great. I just need to tell Fitz when I can."

Her attention stayed on the border before looking towards Steady, watching to see his reaction. An alpha present would be great, Fitz had a way with creating a peaceful atmosphere. But was this pack peaceful or blood thirsty villains? That was the real question, and Krypton had worried about it. Ever since she saw the new wolves around the land, she hadn't been sleeping. Although, it wasn't very evident. It was nearly impossible for wolves to get baggy eyes anyways.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - April 01, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - April 07, 2016, 02:05 PM