Dawnlark Plains You left.
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
He expected her to hate him. He expected her to shout; to tell him how stupid he had been to risk it all -- and lose -- over selfish desires. Having heard these things enough from his own internal voice, Reek braced for the criticism that his actions were sure to garner. However, instead of admonishment passing over the child's lips, she gave him forgiveness. Reek buried his face in the scruff of Desna's neck. "Thank you," he whimperd, nearly choking on the breath of a dry sob. Knowing that Desna could bring herself to forgive him, Reek wondered if he would eventually be able to fully forgive himself.

Leaving Desna behind was perhaps one of the hardest things to do. A part of Reek wanted nothing more than to offer her a spot among his wolves in the grotto, but he needed her back at the Maplewood. Now that he could not watch after his young, nor be the father they deserved, he would rely on Desna to be an intermediary between himself and his children. "I want you to stay with me Desna, but I need you there at the Maplewood." Reek found it even more painful to admit than to think. "Someone needs to watch over Saena. I need you to be there for my pups— someone needs to tell them that they have a father who loves them, and I'm not sure anyone else will." Of course, he would try to make that clear everytime he was allowed to visit, but with sporadic custody, this would be difficult to do alone.

Reek pulled his head away and paused before carrying on with a differnt thought. "There's a chance Tavi could be pregnant too," he added. So soon, there was no way to tell for sure, but there was a distinct possibility. Of course, if she was, Reek could at least be a proper father to his bastards to try and make up for his mistakes.
Messages In This Thread
You left. - by RIP Valette - March 20, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 20, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 24, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 27, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 28, 2016, 06:01 AM