Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
After her return to the sanctuary, Sen had kept to herself within the heart of the territory. She'd avoided those that did not demand her presence, playing previous events over within her mind. The true consequences of her actions had yet to become known, temporarily relieving her of one burden. Even still, her mind was weighed down with various thoughts, all of which had been disrupted by some godawful sound. Somehow, it seemed vaguely familiar, but she bothered not with attempting to figure out why it did. She'd simply dragged herself to her feet and began the trek in the direction from which it'd come, knowing it to be partially her duty to check things out at the borders. Despite that, however, her pace hadn't been especially fast, leaving her to arrive later than two of her pack mates.

Sen paid no mind to the wolfdog, coming up along Depp's other side instead. She said nothing, assuming her co-leader had already initiated a conversation (she'd arrived too late to have actually heard him), but made it known with her demeanor that she was his equal within their claim. Her eyes had found their way to who she assumed to be the leader of the trio, the faintest hints of recognition floating through her mind. She couldn't place from where, or even when, but felt certain she'd seen the coywolf somewhere before. Of course, she did not question the other to confirm such suspicions, leaving it at nothing more than a face she'd seen in passing long ago.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Sen - March 25, 2016, 01:24 AM