Sleeping Dragon all alone, she turns to stone
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Writing this on my phone, so forgive any mistakes. I just wanted to snag this before anyone else! :)

The fact that Sleeping Dragon had unrestrained guests that were to be treated temporarily as ones of their own was exactly the reason Warbone was dissatisfied with Thuringwethil's command. She was naive in her powerful position, because even though she surely had her foreign legions and seized the respect she felt she deserved, her choices were selfish. Her title had been bred to her, rather than the other way around, so she did not properly consider the harm of allowing such powerful wolves the gift of asylum without first pledging themselves. 

He spotted one such guest now -- the boorish black female, Sangilak -- scouring the area with mapping intent. It unsettled him. Too much longer here and she would know the lay of the land as well as any of Drageda, and should she become an enemy for any reason, then she would know things a normal assailant wouldn't. This was the very reason he believed traitors and deserters should be killed, and upon seeing the inky yearling oozing freely across his territory, he found himself losing a margin of respect for his young queen. 

In the very least she should have restricted them to a binding square of their land for them to occupy. This free-roaming of lone wolves was unnatural, and even though he knew it had been decreed that they were to be treated respectfully, Warbone saw them only as the outsiders that they truly were; so when he approached Sangilak, it was with his head and tail held high, dull eyes searching hey posture for the recognition he was due as a pack wolf. If they had been able to read each other's thoughts, this might have been the foundation of an ideal and like-minded relationship, but for now the earthen Titan challenged her to dispute the hospitality she had been given. 

His teeth remained sheathed, his body language dictating enough from her without a show of pure violence.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
all alone, she turns to stone - by Sangilak - March 24, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: all alone, she turns to stone - by Warbone - March 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: all alone, she turns to stone - by Sangilak - March 25, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: all alone, she turns to stone - by Warbone - April 07, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: all alone, she turns to stone - by Sangilak - April 25, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: all alone, she turns to stone - by Warbone - May 04, 2016, 09:51 AM