Duck Lake wonderfully wandering alone
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
After that the converstaion died out a bit, Bazi seemed to be immersed in her own thoughts, her mind had drifted away from the duck lake, the cloudy atmosphere and him.

He took advantage of her sudden distraction to nibble on an itch that burned through his pelt just below his shoulder blade. Another downside from being a loner was always having that spot out of reach where flea bites became unbearable.

Then out of nowhere, the pale furred female spoke again, this time with a request that took Galileo unprepared, like a cobra strike, no warning signs.

"Would you follow a young alpha, if they were the fair and good sort?"

She then blurted out almost inmidiately,

"Would you join our Creek, if the alpha allowed it?"

Never in all of his years of solitude, had he recieved such invitation. Now he couldn't say he hadn't considered it, a pack was like a life long contact that would take away his freedom but in return it offered comfort and safety. Food and shelter were guaranteed, something the loner life couldn't assure for him.

He took his time before answering, the silence growing by the second, but he had no rush he knew such matter was not to be taken lightly, so he sat there in silence savouring the words he was about to utter.

"Now, I appreciate your offer greatly, it has caught me off guard to be honest. I hope you realize this is not an easy decision to make. " he barked with a serious tone "So I ask you to be understanding of my position here. I won't accept your offer for now but I will not decline. Give me some time, could you?" he asked, his deep amber eyes locking with hers.
Messages In This Thread
wonderfully wandering alone - by Galileo - April 20, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Bazi - April 20, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Galileo - April 20, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Bazi - April 21, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Galileo - April 21, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Bazi - April 21, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Galileo - April 21, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Bazi - April 22, 2014, 01:54 AM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Galileo - April 22, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Bazi - April 23, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: wonderfully wandering alone - by Galileo - April 24, 2014, 07:55 PM