Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Y'know what I just realized? Judas was the one who betrayed Jezus, right? That fits so fricking well with what your character is doing to Moonlit Hills, oh my lord XD Also, hope you don't mind Malice swearing a bit. Should we do like dice rolls to see if Malice finds him or something?

It had been a long time since her last cat and mouse game, but this was the first time she didn't know who she was playing with. It was like a chess game, and every once in a while, the board would be flipped. And when all the pieces were back on the board, one realized, that the tables had turned drastically. She tried to sniff, but the sand in her nose only made the pain worse. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea, but the pain was just so relieving. Fuck. She exclaimed, both because she couldn't find the one who was playing this game with her, and the pleasure that the pain was giving her.

Not long after she had said the foul word, another whisper reached her ears. A chuckle came soon after, both of the one she was playing with, and herself. It came from her left, that was for sure. If only she had known who the hell was behind the chuckle and what his plans were, she would've stopped right now. But the adrenaline pumping through her veins, the dark clouds in her head, all made her want to go on. She reached the other tree, but again no one was there. She decided to sneak with her body low to the ground so that whoever was playing this game with her couldn't run anymore because it couldn't see her. She chuckled softly, the sound probably bouncing off the den walls back to the cat's and mouse's ears, probably disorientating whoever the mouse was at this point.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM