Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen, who'd initially paid little mind to the males at the coywolf's flanks, allowed her gaze to sweep over them. It was a quick glance to each, taking note of their positions and demeanor, but giving them little acknowledgement aside from that. If it'd not been clear by their standing farther back than the woman that they weren't the leaders, then the fact the the oddity was the one to speak surely would have made it so. That in itself gave the serpent little reason to focus upon them, as did the statement made. Seeing no issue in delivering a name, the woman had been prepared to answer, but was beaten to the punch. It wasn't of much importance when it came to who delivered the answer, just as long as it was given—which it had been.

"Why do you wonder?" she asked. Inwardly, she was more concerned than she was curious, the idea of another pack having a problem with them again not sitting well with her. They'd moved once already, and she wasn't about to do it again; it was purely for selfish reasons, of course, but she'd easily act under the assumption that it was within the sanctuary's best interests.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Sen - March 26, 2016, 12:35 PM