Phoenix Maplewood A heart still with them
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Spring quickly switched to being sad. It was Luna's choice to go out there with Reek and Tavi. Everyone needed to find their place, the difficult part was that only place could be picked. Since there was always a choice to make it was sure that there was no perfect place. But Esaro did believe that maybe he could make a perfect place for him and for others. Although the more he tired the more impossible it felt. He had no control over what happend, it all just happend without him noticing until it was too late.

The subject turned back toward the what Luna had said to him. "I didn't get a chance to say anything when she told me because she sort of kissed me then turned and ran after that." He said little shyly. If only he could understand what it meant to love someone then maybe he could tell if her really loved her or not. But what matter right now was that he missed her and wanted to be with her. He continues to hold on to the idea that he'll see her again.

Esaro was watching Spring and could tell that maybe she did care and worry about Luna. "If we can see her again then it's not really goodbye right? I really want to be all together with everyone. I also want Luna to be there when the next lesson comes, it just wouldn't be as fun without her." He remained calm and happy. Surely they could still do stuff together even if their home wasn't the same place anymore.
Messages In This Thread
A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 23, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 24, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 26, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 26, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 27, 2016, 04:50 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 28, 2016, 04:56 AM