Larksong Grotto She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Although Reek's comment rushed right over the foxy head of the other beside her, it was fully comprehended by Jhala- perhaps a little too far looked into as well. She felt her face run red, cheeks burning with embarrassment and guilt. What about Anwyl? her blood shrieked as it pounded through her ears. But Reek did not know, and she could not find a way in the brief moments she had to respond to tell him what she was feeling. It didn't really matter, anyway. "Jhala," she half-mumbled in response to Ditty, her ears at half-mast as her tail wagged with uneasiness. His next comment, however, raised her spirits a little as more of his (seemingly) crazy personality shone through. "I bet," she woofed, a little louder this time, her bright smile flashing briefly.

The dark girl looked to Reek, her head tilting. "I'n't that how it works?" she asked, her head falling to the other side. She glanced to Ditty, wondering if he had caught on to the awkwardness that Reek had just sputtered, but he seemed unfazed. "Sorry- that was probs a lil' ignorant, I don't think my old alphas were mated and stuff," she added, hoping her comment would've saved her. It didn't help much had he known the full story. Capri had mentioned that Taggarik had cheated on her- well she'd said chosen- with Vuk. Maybe it really didn't matter.
Messages In This Thread
She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires - by Reek - March 22, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires - by Jhala - March 27, 2016, 09:22 AM