Silvertip Mountain Get used to me as your mother
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Seeing I don't have Odette back yet, she can always pop in here at any given time! I didn't want to leave Andrea in too much agony. :3

Zaria let out a groan, too tired to do anything about it. The female closed her eyes while having four furry blobs by her belly, or so she thought. One of those little monsters had crawled to her nose and mouthed on it like a chew toy. She let out a growl and shoved the blob away. "Fuck off," she hissed and rubbed her nose against her paw. "Gross," she huffed under her breath. The mother didn't really put the pup back by the others. She was just letting the pup find its way back to its siblings himself. Was it a he? She really didn't care too much to check. She did notice that some were quieter and more calm than others were. But before the mother could study them too much she passed out in exhaustion.

When Zaria woke up she wasn't sure how long she was passed out. She let out a groan, her whole body aching. The mother licked her dry mouth and pushed herself to her feet, her green eyes checking where the potatoes were laying. She lapped up some of the water, realizing that it was somewhere in the afternoon. She squinted her eyes a bit with the light. After she quenched her thirst she also decided to clean herself. Just a quick dip before she shook out her fur. It was followed by a howl to @FitzDutiful that they had some new arrivals. Which would also be a message to the pack, but they were not invited to see them yet. Zaria went back inside and laid down, realizing how dirty the pups looked. With a long sigh she grabbed the quiet one (Solemn) and started licking him clean.
Messages In This Thread
Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 20, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Addie - March 21, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 21, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 27, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Odette - March 28, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - March 29, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 29, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 30, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:26 AM