Larksong Grotto She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Catching Jhala's gaze, Reek felt a nervous jolt work its way though his body. He supposed that was, in fact, how things typically worked. He could see why the others would think that he and Tavi were a mated pair; in a way, Reek had already begun living as if they were— just without the label attached, that's all. "I guess so," he responded with a shrugging roll of his shoulders. After all, to steal the words out of his ex-mate's mouth; only the alpha pair should share genitals with each other. 

However, her statement was quickly redacted to which Reek responded with a jovial, "Oh, you're fine. No harm done!"  Reek shook his head and smiled. "Our story's a bit more complicated though," he explained. Though fond of stories, it was one of which Reek had neither the time nor the emotional capacity to relay in detail. Instead , Reek simply stole a sly glance at both Ditty and Jhala. "But, between you guys and me..." he continued, voice dropping into a pseudo whisper. "I fancy her a good bit." Of course, his overall goal with Tavi was to move on and start over, but there was still a good part of Reek that knew he could never bring himself to love her in the same way he had Saena.
Messages In This Thread
She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires - by Reek - March 22, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM