Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Mine too, it's fun to write for an insane character again. *Wipes tear away* Malice has returned. We could end it here, yes, but do you maybe wanna make another thread after?

She kept quiet, ears perked again for sounds. Rustling, probably Judas standing up, but it was still a question to her if he would want to play again. After that, it kept quiet, leaving her to think he had up and left. This thought was soon shattered like glass when the familiar word was spoken again. She smirked, quietly, only a whisper leaving the lips of a sinner. Poloooo.... She rushed to the next bush, probably making a lot of noise when doing so. The rustling of the leaves under her paws were silenced by her laughter though, before reaching a safe spot where she froze again. The remains of the sand on her nose were almost wiped away, leaving her to breath and smell fully again.

Malice waited for the other to come closer before jumping in sight, on him or next him, that was up to his reflections. After then laughing again, she would remember that she still had to sleep. It made her sad to leave the boy who she was beginning to like, not in a romantic way or something, no, never. Nightmares await me in my den now, She began, her eyes staring at her lonely, cold sleep place. She returned her gaze to the half breed, flashing him a meant, wicked smile. I suggest... You do you. She said, wanting him to know he could be who he was around her. 

Good... She started, glancing up at the sky to see what time it was. Morning? She added, chuckling when she started walking to her den to get some sleep.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 27, 2016, 05:47 PM