Mount Apikuni Dangervisit
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
I'm going to wrap this up because I am the slowest poster ever >__<

No more blood was drawn by fangs, as Tuwawi's harrowing efforts were simply rebuffed by Xi'Nuata's blockaded defense. Her foe swung its broad skull to counter the swift strike aimed at her temple, but sharp click of tooth against tooth resounded and caused the irate fireblood to stumble backwards, a cacophonous ringing between her ears. She snorted defiantly as she steadied herself, phased but prepared to rebound. However, no window of opportunity presented itself.

The Vale wolf sat squarely upon the elk carcass, a block of unmoving muscle mimicking a great mountain boulder. Tuwawi dipped right and then left, moving erratically as she attempted to elicit any motion from the gatekeeper to unearth a weakness. Despite the attempts, the woman remained planted, determined in her cause. Tuwawi's teeth gritted, visibly agitated by such an apathetic response. "Youuuu," she hissed between her teeth, word made enigmatic by its singularity. You take what is not yours to keep. You deprive my mate. she wanted to scream and berate the warden. Yet, Tuwawi, who remained blind to Xi'Nuata's duty, felt her accusation would fall upon deaf and unwanting ears.

Time slipped through her digits. It was precious, and she was running out.

Fruitless and outmatched, the Swiftcurrent woman retreated, turning 'round with a huff to depart from whence she came. Stress pillaged her energy as she attempted to estimate the daylight left. Njal would need to eat soon, and no supper would come from this kill.

Truly, Xi'Nuata was no friend of the creek.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Dangervisit - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Dangervisit - by Xi'nuata - March 23, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Dangervisit - by Tuwawi RIP - March 27, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Dangervisit - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Dangervisit - by Tuwawi RIP - April 13, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Dangervisit - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Dangervisit - by Tuwawi RIP - April 14, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Dangervisit - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Dangervisit - by Tuwawi RIP - April 25, 2014, 02:55 AM