Broken Antler Fen But what if she asked...?
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The woman looked at him in silence for a minute. He had placed her in the lower tier, not truly made an effort at friendship, and for the most part had been dismissive of her. Yet, she still had to try. She nodded to him softly. Why did she ask...oh boy. The beautiful female sighed and looked back at him. "I'm-so far- the only wolf in this pack who is okay with admitting it, so I guess I will if they don't. Seb, its not just that I'm, in heat...I-I," she struggled with her words."I like you, Okay? If I'm the only one brave enough to look rejection in the face after get bitch-slapped by it, so be it! I don't want to slither around in the shadows of love like the others, I just wanna get it off of my chest...I honestly know you probably don't feel the same way, but I'm okay with walking the line. If you want, we-we can just pretend I never said that, or whatever. Stars, I don't know anymore. I'm not able to think when I'm around you Seb!" She slowly became aware of what she had just spilled, and hoped that he wouldn't feel awkward. If she had ruined a potential friendship, she would kill every last bit of lust inside of her.
Messages In This Thread
But what if she asked...? - by FallenStar - March 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by FallenStar - March 26, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by FallenStar - March 28, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by FallenStar - March 29, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: But what if she asked...? - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 05:17 AM