Phoenix Maplewood let the rain fall down
37 Posts
Ooc —
The question the other asked was one she mulled over for what she hoped was an appropriate amount of time. While she didn't specify explicitly that this was the place she wanted to settle, it had been implied. It's a lovely forest... but, I wanted to ask you a question or two first... she didn't know if this woman before her was the alpha female for certain, but it seemed that way. The possessive way she had spoke of the forest seemed as good an indicator as any. There was a certain way to the wolf that really couldn't be explained that kept the thought there. The bobtail she bore surely meant she'd seen some shit and was tough enough to survive it, which was respectable. And then there was also the fact that the other was neither overbearing or relaxed... she'd found an in between that Chosovi herself had no idea how to exude.

I am looking to settle, like I had said. I don't now if it's here I hope to settle just yet, because I don't know much about you all... but it caught my eye. So I just wanted to see if... if you could tell me this is the sort of pack that I'd fit in well with. Just... a pack with good hearts and good intentions, I guess, is all I'm after. Chosovi wanted to be sure she'd come to the right place; she'd do whatever it took for her family, from the moment she was integrated into the ranks. But she certainly was wary of committing to a pack that would have her go out to murder someone her second week deep. Chosovi wasn't sure if such wolves even existed, but her mother had provided her with sufficient nightmare fuel to keep in the ranks until she felt certain she could fend for her own against a wolf with that sort of nature. And if she was answered 'you've found the right place', Chosovi could go on to say, well, it's that which makes me know for certain here is where I want to settle.
Messages In This Thread
let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 25, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 28, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 31, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:30 AM