Redtail Rise Snooping Around
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Spring's words were more than painful; like knives against Reek's exposed flesh. Each cut deeper than the last until it's final culimation. Head dipping even lower, Reek's ears splayed back with shame. "I disgust me too," he returned, voice low. Each day was still a struggle— an internal battle. Reek waged war with himself over his own greed. Truthfully, he wanted his cake, but he wanted to eat it too. He would have given anything to return to the Maplewood, to Saena's side, but there was still a part of him that wanted to explore the relationship that he had with Tavi. In that, Reek was selfish.

"I never wanted things to end up like this," he continued. In no way had he intended to get thrown out of the Maplewood on the basis of a selfish whim— the draw of a secret romance however was too much to bear. Reek had never been a creature of self-control. For a moment, Reek fell silent as he considered what Saena would think about him settling so close. "She probably hates me." Reek sucked in breath and sighed. "—and it kills me Spring.

Still, the fact that Reek's pack had settled so close was obviously unsettling. Had Reek been in Saena's place, he would have felt the same. "I wanted to stay close for my kids. I know I fucked up, but they're still mine..." His mistakes, he felt, did not diminish the fact that Reek still intended on being the best father he could be.
Messages In This Thread
Snooping Around - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 28, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 28, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 11:25 AM