Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
252 Posts
Ooc —
Each word he said drew her in, and she marveled at his thoughts. There was no reason for her not to believe in what he believed in, having no concrete thoughts on the spiritual things that could not be seen. To say they didn't exist and that nothing but what could be seen was the only thing that was real felt somehow taboo, anyhow. Like you were just asking to be proven wrong. Surely whatever would prove you wrong would have been offended by your lack of belief in it... though even if the thing from whatever realm had good intentions, your reaction would be just the same. Eshe felt she'd be positively horrified if she were to ever encounter anything from any other world. Charon seemed keen on it, and a perfect, stable candidate who embraced his destiny.

When he fell quiet, Eshe said firstly the only thing she could think of in her awe: Wow, unable to process much else quite yet. She tried to think of her own life, and wondered if his stars influenced her and her path at all. It didn't seem far-fetched to suppose that, simply in that their paths had finally come together. Charon... that's incredible. But I can't say that'd surprise me very much, that they picked you. I mean... you're awesome, she nodded at that quickly. I reckon you went through those dark times and thoughts just to shine even brighter than ever before. Eshe smiled, and thought of her life and things she'd went through. Had the stars ever guided her...?

She shifted her weight. It was a nice thought, to think the stars had taken her on a journey just to arrive smack-dab-in-the-middle of here. Maybe the stars brought us together. You're one of the few bits of family I've got left, she admitted this quietly, wondering if such a thing was possible. They hadn't spoken to her, but that of all the places for her to end up in all of the Teekon Wilds, and all of the places for Scimitar to desire, it happened to be close enough to him to bring them together. I'm real glad for it, if they did. Eshe hadn't known it then but certainly knew it now, just how important it was for him to exist, and for their relationship to become what it had so quickly.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM