Fox's Glade when i'm miles and miles apart from you.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn was not put off by the question in the least. She too was a traditional sort of woman and had never once pictured herself leading a pack on her own. She had always imagined a strong, solid partner in her mate and for a while, she'd had it too in Mordecai. But when the question was posed to her in that moment, Harlyn found she could not say that Mordecai lead beside her. He had been so distant and withdrawn lately, ever since Ilya had disappeared. And as much as she wanted him to return to himself and be her partner again, she knew in her heart that he was no longer Alpha of the Hollow.

"My mate is named Mordecai," the druid responded, evading the question not out of a desire to hide that she lead by herself, but moreso because she wasn't prepared to speak intelligibly of it yet. Instead, she pushed it from her mind and replaced it with curiosity about his own status. Certainly a fine specimen like him would have claim over just as fine a woman? "What about you? Do you have a woman at your side to help you make more sensible decisions?" the corners of her lips twitched upwards in a teasing smirk.
Messages In This Thread
when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - March 19, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - March 28, 2016, 04:48 PM