Silvertip Mountain Even nice wolves have their limits
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Krypton let him know that Zaria thought it would be a good idea that Fitz go, though the Beta agreed that he might be busy with Zaria. Steady knew Fitz would be more diplomatic, but surely between the two of them, plus Mason if he came, they could handle the situation. Steady would need to make sure he kept his temper in check, though.

Yes, the sooner you let him know, the better. Let him know I'm ready to go, too, please, he asked. In the meantime, I'll make sure our shared borders get a lot of attention, he assured her, knowing many of their wolves were uneasy about having another pack living so close. He wanted them to know he would do all he could to prevent any attacks that might happen.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - April 01, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - April 07, 2016, 02:05 PM