Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie shook his head just slightly his voice ominous You can't control it. The more you try the harder it fights back. Soon you'll lose yourself to it. Wolves like us... we need a light. a wolf a cause to be 100% wholly loyal to.

One that we can think about when we are in a situation where we need to fight."

Ferdie shifted uncomfortably, he did not want to bombard this brute with to much, to much information and Jace to use the point of the whole 'lesson'

"First Wolves like us, should not be Warriors but defenders, Wardens they are called here, Being a Warden and Defending our 'light' will give your heart the strength to not allow that which seeks to take over. "

Ferdie huffed he felt a bit like harry potter talking about 'he who should not be named' what ever harry potter was to a wolf, Ferdie had never told anyone that that bastard 'non-wolf' had turned him human and nor would he that was a long story and not one to be told around here, in jest or not.

You scare me most Jace because you currently do not have a light to protect, it would be to easy to lose yourself, when you fight instead of fighting what you are fighting and fighting yourself think about defending your love and each attack will easier to make, don't fight the dark drown it in your love for her... or the pack what ever you choose to give yourself to."

Ferdie swallowed and steeled himself "But let me tell you for this to work you need to open your heart and let them in, love wholly and never give up on them. your loyalty to them and their cause is something you have to be invested in.

That is why I never left until I has nearly dead. That is why I didn't kill the neutral wolf, because that would have hurt her. I could have stopped the fall of the mountain but she didn't want me to hurt him, so I didn't, I was true to her. I lost her and so, myself.

Ferdie tipped his head You will find it easier to think about defending your light then fighting the dark and the dark will came around less and less when you defend your light. you can defeat your dark and long as you have light. Do you have a light Jace can we build on this?

These two will need to spar eventually. :D
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 25, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM