Silvertip Mountain Get used to me as your mother
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
HI ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!

FitzDutiful had been pacing outside and then he had gone off to do border patrol. Every day for the past few days he had been pacing and it was irritating him; heaven's only knew how it was affecting his beloved Zaria too. The pups should have been here by now, he was sure of it. He couldn't know absolutely but he was pretty sure they were supposed to have arrived by now. Every howl that went into the air caused him to stop with his heart pounding in his ears.

Each one was a different call to what he desired.

He kept up his patrols daily, sparring when he could and looked around for more things to do to keep his mind and body busy. Another howl came while he was catching a rabbit and his mind ignored it until the task was complete. Then it registered. This was the one he had been waiting for.

He had been about to eat the rabbit himself but now there was something more important to do and he raced towards the den, rabbit in mouth. As he approached he scent of blood filled the air. There was always blood - or so his limited experience taught him - and he waited outside, unknowingly not far away from where the two others had been plonked into the water.

"Zaria?" he called out softly, not wanting to hurt the little pups with the deep vibrations his voice box caused. "Can I come in?" He'd wait for her permission before entering.
Messages In This Thread
Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 20, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Addie - March 21, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 21, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 27, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Odette - March 28, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - March 29, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 29, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 30, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:26 AM