Dangerous Territory
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Looked at the Coyote wolf as she spoke. Thistle Chuckled softly at the other's assumption that she was going to eat her. "No Macawi I am not going to eat you. You are right much to stringy for my tastes. She had not meant to chuckle she just could not help it, she had a gentle nature and the thought of eating a coyote who was almost as big as she made her laugh as she envisioned it not to mention that she would not hvae been able to fight or kill the other in her current condition really.

Thistle shrugged "it is entirely up to you and you can come back another day and ask for her yourself if you wish her name is Pump. Again though I must tell you I do not know what she would say or do so be warned."

As she finished that thought she felt a change in the air and her mate's scent assailed her nostrils and she turned looking for him, knowing he had not been far, but appreciating that he had followed at a distance. She was not patrolling though, rather just walking and had met an intruder. It was uncomfortable for her to sleep at night now with her well-rounded sides lately.

Thistle looked at Ragnar and listened to his words, she was more than willing to let him take over as he was more the Warden than she, though she thought she had handled it well. However she did correct one thing for him "She is part wolf. She did not repeat his name in case he did not want the coyote wolf to know. "I told her that it was not up to me about the pack she would have to speak to Pump. Her grandfather was full blooded wolf. With that she fell silent and waited for the two to clear the air.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 24, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 24, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 24, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 24, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 25, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 25, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 25, 2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Ragnar - April 25, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 25, 2014, 12:44 PM