Moonspear A New Way of Life
11 Posts
Ooc — Vic
Then you don't have to if you don't want to :) Rping should be fun, not a chore.

Arren noticed that she cared about her territory, as he could see wolves were not allowed to come and go as they pleased. He would make sure to remember this. When she asked him about his reason for coming he said "I came here simply because of the location. As you can see I have a thick coat, which would cause me some trouble during the summer days, so I chose to head for one of the coldest areas. This peak. [b] I know close to nothing about this pack, nor the ones in these wilds, yet I want to be part of one. If you would allow it, I'd like to meet your pack, maybe get accustomed to being around wolves? I'm not sure if I like the pack life yet, if I enjoy it and the pack enjoys having me then I'll stay. If not, then I'll carry out on my own again. I'll make sure to not cause any disturbances... I'm not one to provoke conflict or be a hindrance."[/b]

As he talked he scanned her body in the darkness. She had a coat as dark as his, but she was ever so slightly smaller than him. She looked like she had seen some battle, she had widespread gashes on her left side, most likely from a bear or some other big creature. He had also observed as he sniffed her earlier, that she had a scar under the fur on her chest. Yet he was not sure how deep, or what had made it. Arren had a growing suspicion that the packs around did not necessarily get along all the time. Maybe he was wrong. Settling down was something that he had not done in a while, and he wasn't sure if he's like to do it. Maybe he could join a nomadic pack? Having a place to call home and have a mate and pups was something that he wanted to do, but he was still young and had much of his life left to do that.
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 31, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 31, 2016, 05:20 PM